Best Male Massage Therapist Sri Lanka
I am a well professional and experienced male massage therapist in Sri Lanka.
I provide personal health benefits body massage for ladies,gents and couples in Sri Lanka.
Ladies, gents and couples can enjoy my professional body massage service in-home or hotel in Sri Lanka. Normally my clients are in Colombo, Kalutara, Negambo, Gampaha, Benthota, Hikkaduwa, Galle, Koggala, Weligama, Matara, Tangalle, Kandy, Nuwaraeliya, Kurunegala and Chilaw in Sri Lanka.
I provide health benefits body massages using body massage oil, body massage cream, and shampoo. Also, I use body massaging gel in my client’s requirements. I provide my professional body massage services for ladies,gents and couples based on their health requirements and relief from stress in their busy life. Also, my body massage service in Sri Lanka is very wrathful to body pains. I provide my body massage services to have a healthy life for ladies,gents and couples in Sri Lanka. I do professional hand massages, shoulder massages, health benefits breast massages, leg massages, foot massages. My body massages in Sri Lanka will treat lady`s and gent`s physical pains such as muscle tension, back pain, neck, shoulders, elbows & knees, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Rotator Cuff Syndrome, Sciatica, Tennis Elbow, Frozen Shoulder, Muscle sprains and
Sports injuries, Anxiety, Insomnia, Headaches & Migraines, Depression, Common cold and flu, Arthritis & Rheumatoid, Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, Breast Cancer & other types of cancer, Recovering from major surgery such as heart bypass surgery, Hypertension, Asthma & Bronchitis, Fibromyalgia
Is it free?
This is not a free service. Mister Massage Lanka provides a professional service for VIP ladies,gents and couples. But always Mister Massage Lanka provides very friendly service for his clients. Although you spend money for his services you will get more satisfaction as you have never enjoyed before.
What We Do
Massage For Mind Relaxation
Any people are used to get massage for their physical body. But massage can be helped not only for body relaxation but also mind relaxation. Now a day’s many ladies are used to work hard in business world. In this cause always their mind busy and it directly effects to physical body. In our body main important thing is our mind and lot of people are not used to give some treatment to mind. Doing Yoga and meditations are best solution to release form the stress in our mind. In mind and body relaxation massage you can release from all the tensions in your busy life. If you get a relaxation massage that you will feel as you are reborn.
Massaging for weight loss
Massaging is a wonderful way to energize your body, destress and unwind. A good massage can have a stimulating effect on your digestive organs and thus can ease constipation, nausea and allow your body to make most from the nutrition it gets. It boosts your metabolism, blood circulation and helps relax the sore muscles after a workout. This creates a stronger version of your body thus a perfect backdrop for your weight loss.
Body Polish and Body Scrubs
Just like your face, your body needs shedding to stay soft, smooth, and healthy. If your current body care is limited to a loofah and a bar of soap, it’s time to level up. Here’s everything you need to know about adding an exfoliating body scrub to your skincare system.
What Is A Body Scrub?
Body Scrub Benefits
The skin is in a constant state of turnover: Dead skin rises to the surface, sheds naturally, and reveals the baby’s soft skin underneath. This process slows over time, contributing to a buildup of dead cells on the skin’s surface. Add pollution and other forms of environmental stress to the mix, and you have a recipe for dull, rough, and itchy skin. Here are a few of the benefits of a full-body scrub. When followed by a soothing massage, the benefits are twofold and leave you feeling refreshed and younger with glowing skin.
- A body scrub exfoliates and hydrates the skin, removes dead skin cells and flaky skin. The pores get unclogged leaving the skin dirt free.
- The skin instantly becomes smooth and soft after a scrub massage.
- The products used for this scrub also usually have an oily base that moisturizes and soothes your skin.
- Like any other massage, this massage also helps in improving blood circulation.
- This massage can prepare your skin for an even tan. In the case of self-tanning too, this massage is beneficial if done before applying the self-tanner to avoid the risk of getting a blotchy effect.
- As it opens up the pores and awakens the skin the effect of a wrap or mud treatment later is even better.
A full body scrub is essential once in a while to ensure that your skin looks even, fresh, rejuvenated, and youthful. Your skin will get a glow to it and you will no doubt look and feel younger..
A body scrub removes dead skin cells, increases blood circulation, and cleanses skin through exfoliation. Also known as body polish, it consists of a liquid base with exfoliating granules that slough off dead skin when you massage it over your body. This action boosts blood circulation and drains your lymph nodes by increasing the blood flow to your skin’s surface. Sugar, salt, and walnut shell powder are popular exfoliating components in natural body scrubs as they are abrasive enough to scrub skin but gentle enough to not damage it.
One must include this treatment in their skincare routine as it is essential for one to maintain soft, smooth, and healthy skin.
What Happens During a Body Scrub?
- Before you start, you need to lie face-down on a massage table covered with a towel, sheet or a thin piece of plastic.
- The therapist will then gently rub the body exfoliator on your back, behind your arms, and behind your legs and feet.
- Once the back of your body is done, this process is repeated on the front of your body. When the therapist is finished, you need to shower to rinse off the product.
- Try avoiding the use of shower gel as it’s good for your skin to absorb oils from the product
What is a Cream? Also referred to as Crème?
Key Cream Features
- Creams are an emulsion of water and oil
- Crème’s are classified as either “oil in water” (o/w) or “water in oil” (w/o) emulsions
- Creams often contain emulsifiers and preservatives which may cause contact allergy. Please review all the ingredients carefully.
- The best choice for dry skin
- Sold in a jar, not usually pump-able
- Favourite winter medium and for very dry skin
What are the Benefits of Using a Cream/Creme?
Creams or Creme’s may be heavier and richer than lotion and, therefore, thicker in consistency. For this reason, cream is typically sold in a jar. Crème’s are the better choice for dry to very dry skin and better for normal skin during the harsh winter months. Cream provides a barrier that helps keep the skin ultra-hydrated, which is why it is recommended for nighttime use. Offering deep hydration while you sleep, various skin care formulas use cream as the delivery to help improve the appearance of aging skin. Creams are often the choice of massage therapists in Spa’s. Select Crème’s for massage after water treatments.
Note: Oil-based creams(W/O) (should not be used on your face unless you have excessive dryness. But they’re ideal for dry skin on your hands, feet, and legs.
- Creams/Crème’s are also mostly water-based. (O/W)
- Some creams are an oil based. (W/O)
- Creams are thicker and take time to get absorbed by the skin.
- Creams were once the only choice people had, until gels came along
- Use all year for hydrating extra dry skin.
- Use in winter for hydrating normal skin types
Getting a massage is one of the most relaxing experiences out there, especially when you have had a tough week and just need to unwind. But did you know that oil massage actually has a number of health benefits?